| Tools and Ingredients
Here the list of the tools and basic ingredients that need to be available in your kitchen for your cooking course. If you don’t have all of them, let us know when you book the course.
- Non-stick frying pan (25 cm diameter)
- Non-stick large saucepan (25 cm diameter) with lid
- Non-stick small saucepan (10 cm diameter) with lid
- High saucepan for cooking pasta (25 cm diameter)
- Baking pan (approx 24 cm x 40 cm) for fish and meat
- Baking pan (o 24 cm) for cakes
- One or two bowls (plastic or aluminium or ceramics)
- Colander- Chopping board, scale, scissors, grater
- Kitchen paper, aluminium and plastic films, non stick foil
* Most of these ingredients are perishable, so please ensure that they are fresh and not close to the expiry date.
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Wine (red or white, if required by the recipe)